Monday, October 11, 2010
Ambiposiosis Interview - Little Disney Vi Britannia A.K.A. Seychelle O.D. Allah F.K.A. Steven Seymour
Little Disney's challenging digital manipulations are glossy existential tragedies. You Are Young Magazine had the privilige of interviewing him via email this Fall. Please enjoy.
1. Does the United States of America care?
#HUH? WHAT U MEAN, LIKE GOLDEN CORRAL? #EVERYBODY DESERVES A GOOD MEAL. IT'S A MIXED BAG THO. ZIZEKIAN BOURBON CHICKEN MIX. U GOT THE NO REAL, THE REAL REAL, AND THE #HUH? REAL. BOUT 20% OF MY LIFE IS WALKIN AROUND ALL THE TIME FOREVER... SO.... WHAT IS AMERICA? IT SOUNDS PRETTY %UH.
2. What does art mean to you?
DOESN'T MATTER. IT'S LIKE ASKING SCARFACE "WHAT IS SELLING CRACK?"
3. What does success as an artist mean to you?
ALL THAT STUFF.
4. What did you eat for breakfast?
I AINT HAD BREAKFAST IN AT LEAST 50 YEARS. BUT IF I DID, I WOULDA HAD SOME OF THAT UHH.... BAT-KOALA MAMA BEAR, WATERMELON-SHRIMP/TROPICAL BURGER DRIPPIN WITH THE THOUSAND ISLAND DRESSING #MAYBE. I HEARD THEYRE GONNA START MAKING MENTHOL SPRAY, FOR THOSE TIMES WHEN UH NIGGA ACCIDENTALLY HANGS OUT WITH A ROOM FULL OF RACISTS AND U GET HANDED A FUCKIN CAMEL LIGHT #err nice one...
5. Do artists transcend the class divide, in the United States and abroad?
IF THEY MAKE MONEY, YEAH.
6. Do you like Oprah?
7. If you have to choose a celebrity to hang out with on a deserted island for 10 years, which one would it be?
GUCCI MANE CUZ HES FAT AND WEARS ALOT OF GOLD, SO IF NEED BE, I CAN EAT DAT NIGGA AND SELL THE GOLD 10 YEARS LATER